Open May 12-October 17 2022
We’re located one mile North of Egg Harbor, off of Highway 42 in the heart of Door County. Come and see all Door County has to offer – with over 300 miles of shoreline, five state parks, seventeen county parks and 58,000 yards of fairways. You will want to make Egg Harbor Campground & RV Resort your vacation destination for years to come!
We are requesting that you “Express Check In” at the campground. Prior to your arrival, call the office and settle up on the balance. We will then meet you in the driveway with your map, policies page and other paperwork and guide you to your site. This eliminates the need to come into our office just to sign a credit card slip.
Golf course view, large sites 30×80. New in 2017, Executive sites with concrete pad, patio and full hook up. New in 2021 High Speed Internet from Spectrum/Time Warner-for a fee
160 campsites, log cabins, and A-Frame Shelters available located on 20 acres adjacent to the championship Orchards Golf Course.
Our family friendly facility has many features including heated pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day), WI-FI-for a fee, flush toilets, hot showers, video arcade room, TV/reading room, laundry room, playground, pavilion, camp store and dump station for your convenience.
- 15 Executive lightly wooded full hook up sites, concrete pad and patio–7 back in and 8 pull thru
- 35 Premium lightly wooded full hook up sites, gravel pad and patio–23 back in and 12 pull thru
- 22 Premium heavily wooded full hook up sites, gravel pad and patio–15 back in and 7 pull thru
- 20, 30 and 50 amp service at all water and electric sites
- Large pull-through sites to accommodate larger motor homes heavily wooded or lightly wooded
- Clean bathroom facilities- ADA compliant
- Two Playgrounds
- One room cabins available for rent
- Ice and firewood delivery to your campsite
- High Speed Internet Available for an additional fee
- “Relaxed” Quiet Hours weekend- Featuring live music, a beer tent, tiki bar, brat fry for the Egg Harbor Fire Department and lots of other fun stuff. September 9th and 10th, 2022.